Just like beautiful swipes of highlighter and bronzer on the face, dusting a little blush on the apples of your cheeks has the power to transform your look. Nothing can replace a pop of the color on the apple of your cheeks especially if you have got the best pink blushes. It gives you a naturally radiant and healthy glow. Blush is s most must-have makeup product that will bring out the natural brilliance of your skin.
But what is better than a pink blush? Your blush can be in any form – powder blush, shimmer blush, cream blush, or a matte blush. They work differently according to different skin types and skin tones. Choosing the type of blush depends upon your personal preference but the main goal is the same.
Pink is such a fresh and vibrant color that goes with almost every skin tone. Whenever you think of blush to make your cheeks look rosy, pink is the first color that comes to the mind. And there are so many different types of pink shades out there. Also, always remember that there is a pink for every mood. Also, the best pink blushes for every makeup look.
If you want to add more glow and freshness to your face, then just pop a little pink and let the blush do its magic. You can add brightness to your skin with minimal effort. Even if you have no makeup on, it is still a great idea to apply blush and make your cheeks get that natural rosy glow. Finding a good pink blush can be challenging but we have done the hard work for you and has come up with the list of our 10 picks of best pink blushes for every skin tone and every mood.
Best Pink Blushes
1) Lakme 9 To 5 Pure Rouge Blusher, Pretty Pink: This blush comes with a soft inbuilt brush and is a perfect option for any occasion. It has a pure pressed powder formula that is very easy to apply. Also, it is very natural looking. It has a matte finish and a very long stay. When you apply this lightweight formula on the apple of your cheeks, you will find it very easy to apply. It smoothly glides on your cheeks and helps accentuate them. It gives a natural glow to your face and you will stay rosy all day long.
2) Colorbar Cheekillusion Blush, Pink Pinch 008: This blush by Colorbar is enriched with skin conditioning properties and is formulated with moisturizing properties that keep your skin hydrated and fresh for the whole day. It has a lightweight formula that keeps your skin glowing as it absorbs excess oil and controls the extra shine on your face. Moreover, it helps in giving a natural flush and radiance to the skin. It blends very easily and gives you a velvety finish. This silky-smooth pink blush is very luminous and also dermatologically tested
3) L’Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush, Baby Blossom: This super-blendable blush by L’oreal is non-comedogenic and gives you a matte finish. It is non-greasy and comes with a brush and mirror. It is enriched with ingredients like vitamin B, E, glycerine, and nourishing properties. When you use this blush you will experience the ultra-smooth blending and it is very suitable for sensitive skin.
4) Faces Canada Glam On Perfect Blush Coral Pink: This Coral pink blush by Faces Canada contains a super-rich formula with high-quality pigments. It gives your skin a natural glow and a radiant highlight which is also long-lasting. It contains hydrating properties that moisturize and nourishes the skin. This blush accentuates your cheeks giving you a perfect glow and an alluring look.
5) Nyx Professional Makeup Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette: This is an amazing pink blush palette by Nyx. You can choose different blush colors according to different occasions. Furthermore, this palette is perfect for every skin type and every season. It has 8 colors with shimmery and matte shades. The colors of this blush palette are highly pigmented as well as velvety smooth. It blends on the skin flawlessly and gives you a drop-dead gorgeous look.
6) Revlon Powder Blush, Oh Baby! Pink: This powder blush by Revlon has a beautiful silky formula that helps in adding a natural flush to your cheeks. It not only gives a soft satin finish but also provides a buildable color. This lightweight formula lasts long up to 8 hours and you will look fresh for the whole day. It contains rich prismatic pigments that add vibrancy as well as dimension to your face.
7) Swiss Beauty Pro Blusher and Highlighter: This blush palette by Swiss Beauty contains 8 blush colors and highlighters. This long-lasting formula blends effortlessly on your cheeks and gives you a natural &healthy glow. This is a lightweight blush that gives you a smooth and even application. It is formulated with transparent pigments that help in avoiding heaviness on the skin. This palette comes with a hint of shimmer and makes your skin look radiant.
8) NARS Blush, Orgasm: This blush by NARS has micronized powder pigments which gives a silky soft texture. It gives a subtle and sheer look. Also, it is formulated with transparent pigments and provides a natural radiance. However, it can be used alone for the natural rosy cheeks and also can be layered together to add more intensity to your look.
9) Blue Heaven Diamond Blush On (SHADE-504): This blush from Blue Heaven contains a whipped formula of soft cream which blends effortlessly on your cheeks. It is very long-lasting and feels virtually weightless. Moreover, it gives you a natural look and glides on your skin easily. As it has a soft creamy formula, it gives your skin a velvety finish. It is easily spreadable and very long-lasting.
10) Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos, Pink Blush: This face stylist blush by Lakme Absolute has a silky and luminous formula that gives a natural radiance to your face. It gives an excellent shading as well as has a very smooth texture. Moreover, it comes with a subtle hint of shimmer and blends effortlessly on the skin. It has an even color pay off and also stays for long hours.
I was the president of the Fashionista Club at my college. That is when I discovered my love for writing on fashion and beauty, mainly to inspire others. Since then, I love to constantly lookout for fashion trends and beauty secrets. I am in love with the idea of going organic in terms of beauty. If I were a beauty product, I’d be Essential oil. Beauty is a healthy state of mind and the only beauty standard that I follow is anything that makes me happy and confident. I love to inculcate positive habits in me and have an optimistic attitude. I live by the idea of living life in harmony and to bloom with grace. I believe that the concept of Beauty & Style of anyone is something that is very personal and it starts with loving yourself. Afterall Bosswoman Vibes are the most sexy and you gotta believe in your inner Beyonce.