If you are looking for a solution to reduce the number of steps to get the flawless finish in terms of makeup, then there is only one solution – CC Creams. CC here stands for ‘Color Correcting’ or ‘Complexion care’. When your skin just wouldn’t behave and you are not in a mood for the cakey look then CC creams are a great option for you to get that picture-perfect look with many other benefits for the skin.
What is CC cream?
As I mentioned above CC cream is called Color Corrector or Complexion corrector cream. It is a sister product of BB cream. However, it is a tinted moisturizer that is revamped and modernized. It hails from the beauty world of Korea. Within CC cream you will find skin radiance boosters, SPFs, moisturizers, and skin-loving vitamins.
CC creams contain the formula which is sheer & tinted. It is designed to look natural on your face and helps the splotchy skin to even out. They are very hydrating and lightweight in texture. It effectively hides the dullness, red patches, and tiredness of the face.
The formula of CC Cream of every brand is different. However, there are some things that are common in every color corrector cream. Some of them are Vitamin C, antioxidants, peptides & SPF.
Is CC cream better than BB cream?
CC and BB creams are very much similar as I said they both are the sister products. But CC cream provides more coverage than BB creams and less coverage than a foundation. It has a thicker formula than BB cream. If you want an all-natural look then you can go for BB cream. And if you want to get some more coverage but don’t want to use a heavy foundation, then you should go for a CC cream.
To know about BB creams, read article Rock The Natural Makeup Look With These 10 Best BB Creams
Can CC cream be used every day?
The formula of CC cream is very lightweight than a foundation. If you have to choose one over the other, then you should go for CC cream to wear every day than a foundation. Foundations do get the best coverage but are pore filling, which results in clogging of pores unless you cleanse and remove your makeup every day before going to bed at night.
Using CC cream also offers many other benefits. Instead of using a separate concealer, corrector and foundation, you can use just one product to take care of everything – CC cream. It also has SPF and vitamins to helps in improving the radiance and appearance of the skin.
Best CC creams
We have filtered out some products to help you in choosing the right CC cream Check out our top 7 picks of CC creams below:
1. Lakmé Complexion Care Face Cream: This Complexion Care cream. It is your daily skincare cream and it includes the right touch of makeup. This CC cream has nourishing properties. It brightens, freshens and moisturizes. Moreover, it has SPF 30, PA ++ which protects your skin from sun damage and evens out the skin tone. It has 4 shades Bronze, Almond, Honey & Beige.
2. Faces CC Cream: This CC Cream comes in two shades – sand & Natural. It contains SPF 20 and protects from harmful sun rays. Moreover, it gives multiple benefits and gives you a flawless looking skin and that too in a single step. It makes your appearance stunning by priming, protecting and perfecting the skin. Furthermore, it has ingredients like aloe vera, turmeric, and sandal. It also helps in fighting skin infections & acne. It also helps in tightening & detoxifying the skin.
3. Oriflame Giordani Gold Cc Cream: This CC cream is your ultimate skincare solution that provides long-lasting medium coverage. It is your best solution to all-in-one makeup. However, it has a lightweight texture and it improves the skin’s appearance. It has patented brightening technology with anti-aging properties. Moreover, it also contains SPF 35 with UVA/UVB filters. It protects the skin from sun damage and is very skin-friendly.
4. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream: This Color Correcting cream gives you full coverage. This cream gives you a perfect natural makeup look. It also contains anti-aging properties and hydrating serum which also nourishes your skin. Moreover, it also has SPF 50+ which protects from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is enriched with skin-nourishing ingredients such as firming collagen, grapefruit, bergamot, hydrating hyaluronic acid, refreshing vitamins, hydrolyzed silk, strengthening soy extract, orange, and lemon oils.
5. Kaya Clinic Complexion Perfector Cream: This color corrector cream helps in blurring the imperfection of the skin. It helps in brightening the skin and also gives an instant glow to the skin. It also helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and evens out the skin. This cream also provides hydration to the skin. It contains SPF 25 and protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays.
6. Lotus Makeup Ecostay Cc Complete Care Illuminating Crème: This CC cream has a very lightweight formula that becomes very easy to blend. It has a non-greasy texture and adds instant radiance to the skin. Moreover, it helps in enhancing the skin complexion. It has a rich nourishing formula that hydrates the skin. Once you use this cream, you will notice that it hides the dark spots and also hides imperfections of the skin. This product also claims to be Non-comedogenic. It means that this cream is safe for sensitive skin and does not clog the pores. Coming to SPF, It has SPF 30 which enhances the texture of the skin and protects from harmful UVA & UVB.
7. Avon Color Skin Goodness City Block CC Cream: This color corrector is enriched with antioxidants, licorice & Vitamin C. This product is 8-in-1 cc cream. It means it gives 8 benefits of being a single product. Moreover, it also helps in fading dark spots and pigmentation. It perfects, corrects, and protects skin tone. In addition, it helps in enhancing complexion. It mattifies the skin by controlling shine. It protects against UVA/UVB has SPF 50+ and PA+++.
I was the president of the Fashionista Club at my college. That is when I discovered my love for writing on fashion and beauty, mainly to inspire others. Since then, I love to constantly lookout for fashion trends and beauty secrets. I am in love with the idea of going organic in terms of beauty. If I were a beauty product, I’d be Essential oil. Beauty is a healthy state of mind and the only beauty standard that I follow is anything that makes me happy and confident. I love to inculcate positive habits in me and have an optimistic attitude. I live by the idea of living life in harmony and to bloom with grace. I believe that the concept of Beauty & Style of anyone is something that is very personal and it starts with loving yourself. Afterall Bosswoman Vibes are the most sexy and you gotta believe in your inner Beyonce.